- CARMA cats and kittens need homes. They have been removed from colony sites because they were orphaned, sick, injured or otherwise suffering and unlikely to survive colony conditions.
- Cats and kittens removed from colonies are placed in private foster homes where they are socialized, trained and cared for until ready for adoption.
- CARMA kittens are never caged. They are regularly handled and played with by their fosterers. Many are exposed to children and other animals in the home.
- CARMA cats and kittens are treated for fleas, ear mites, worms and other parasites.
- Every cat and kitten placed by CARMA is spayed/neutered at CARMA expense.
CARMA cats make wonderful pets. We are careful to ensure they get wonderful homes.
CARMA does not sell animals, but we do ask for a donation to help offset costs and enable us to continue the program. Each chapter sets its suggested donation amount.