The Saint John Chapter is made up of several wonderful volunteers who will stop at nothing to help a cat in need. Saint John is a more urban area so we do end up helping more lone ferals and cats that are very much at risk. We do have several colonies we deal with and supply food to. Since our chapter was formed we have helped hundreds of feral kittens become socialized so that they could be adopted and not live out their lives in a colony. We get many calls and messages about very sick or injured cats and we help out with what we can. Without us, many of these cats would not have survived. Besides our amazing foster homes we have two main ladies who deal with the trapping and deal more with the ferals when they come in. Our chapter also has great relationships with the vets that are on board with us and the amazing staff that work for them. We have also built up a great relationship with the NBSPCA and help when we can as well as they help us when they can. We have teamed up with Global Pet Foods whom are huge supporters of ours and they are always looking for ways to help us raise funds or showcase our cats. The community support we receive is amazing. When we reach out the community is always willing to lend a hand. Without all these amazing people we could not do what we do.
What's New at Saint John Chapter
Here a few of the many events and updates from the Saint John Chapter of Cat Rescue Maritimes!
Latest News from Saint John Chapter
- Show Us Your Heart fundraising campaign. Global Pet Foods – Saint John – West
- PetSmart Charities (via Fredericton chapter)
- CARMA BBQ at the Valley Cruisers Car Club Car Show
- Fill the Bus! Food and Litter Drive
- Thank you Salesforce!
Latest News from around CARMA
- Show Us Your Heart fundraising campaign. Global Pet Foods – Saint John – West ( via Saint John Chapter )
- CA-R-MA CAT RESCUE ONLINE AUCTION ( via Moncton Chapter )
- ADOPTION QUESTIONNAIRE ( via Moncton Chapter )
- Join our team! ( via Moncton Chapter )
- CA-R-MA Charlotte County Adoptable Cats now on ADOPT-A-PET ( via Charlotte County Chapter News From Ca-R-Ma )